Wednesday, April 19, 2006

What a day!!!

Well, after working a full day I came home to a daughter in complete tears. She had her first heart break! I felt very sorry for her, and appreciate the fact that I am in a commited relationship where I don't have to fear rejection. Of course with her it ended up being a complete struggle, including a few phone calls to her dad! She seems calmed down, for now.

Peyton took the WASL test. She was really worried, but when she got home she said that it was "easy". She walked to school with Madii and then caught the bus. I am very proud of her for conquering or at least trying to conquer her fears.

Izzy-Well, she is Izzy. She went to school complaining about naps. Pretty soon she won't have to take a nap. I can only wait.

Well, I better get back to making dinner.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home