Thursday, April 20, 2006

Thank God tomorrow is Friday!

After a long week, tomorrow is finally Friday. I am looking forward to this weekend as it is the Tulip Festival Street Fair. We take the girls and go every year. They always have a lot of booths to look through, and we always have a great time. Today was payday-so that means I will have a little to spend anyhow.
Madii seems to be healing nicely from her broken heart. Imagine that-less than 24 hours. Peyton thought the WASL was harder today-but I am confident she will do just fine.
Isabelle went to school today without any issues. She even got up and got dressed without any fits. Praise the Lord for small miracles. It never ceases to amaze me how having a good morning makes the whole day go better.
Paul finished his team building class today. The drive seemed to take a lot out of him this week. I think he will need the weekend to rest. Well, I guess that the day in a nutshell.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home